Michael Bettencourt: Content Producer
I produce written and audio-visual content that is on target, on time, and on budget for multiple platforms, genres, categories, and audiences.
Here are examples of the work I do:
- Yeshiva University: Portfolio
- Publications: Works by Michael Bettencourt
These examples are built using PowerPoint 2016.
- Presentation: A Slide Deck for a Prospective Company
- Portfolio: My PowerPoint Skills in Action
- Demo: Improved animations
- Animations: The Power of PowerPoint Animations
- Examples: Infographics on Parade
- Donation video: Starfish International
- Explainer video: What Do We Mean When We Say ORT?
- Personal pitch: Avon Walk
- Historical video: Social Work Month 2015
- Campaign 2014 Video: Bramson ORT College: New Library/Media Center
Essays, Articles, Etc.
- Opinion essay: Guns
- Travelogue: Crete
- Academic critique: John Gardner, Author
- Magazine article: A Tale of Two Families
- Art review: The Robert Mapplethorpe Moment
- Educational article: The Design Process
- Personal essay: The Macho Zone
- Campaign video script: ORT America
- Translating complex information: Infrastructure Program
- Infographic: U.S. Energy Sources
- Promotional design: Three Hamlet Designs
- Promotional design: Readings of Two Plays
- Self-promotion video: The Theater Work of Michael Bettencourt
- Short stage play: Undress Me
- Promo video of Undress Me
- Full length stage play: Light. Fantastic.
- Promo video of Light. Fantastic.
- Screenplay: Ain't Ethiopia
- Videocast: Original Sin (based on a podcast)
- Photoessay: The Moving Wall
Contact me at email@example.com to discuss projects and proposals.
I look forward to working with you.